Cabin Sharing Program
Do you want to come to the Homecoming but need to split the cost of lodging with others?
Would you like to share a cabin or a room with another like-minded, obsessed Sassenach?
One of the goals of the Homecoming is to share Jamie & Claire’s 18th century North Carolina. Since sharing lodging, even beds, was a common 18th century practice, it seems to fit perfectly into our Homecoming theme as well!
Seriously, though, we don’t expect you to share a bed or even a room but sharing a cabin is perfectly doable, don’t you think?
Do you want to be like Claire (ahem, minus the snoring, sweating and farting inhabitants part)? We have you covered, Sassenach!
HERE IS HOW OUR CABIN SHARING PROGRAM WORKS:
- We offer spaces to ticket holders who wish to participate in the program. These are cabins that Outlander North Carolina has rented from Leatherwood Mountains Resort for attendees to share to reduce costs or to be with other Outlander fans.
- Cabins in the cabin sharing program are rented for four nights, with check in on October 19 and check out on October 23.
- We offer “a space” which means if a cabin sleeps 10, the total cabin rental cost is divided by 10 for a price per space for the entirety of your stay.
- You can usually expect to pay between $130 and $180 for the entire stay for a single space.
- Bathroom space may be shared as well as bedroom or bed space.
- We can make no guarantees of a private room with private bathroom in the cabin sharing program. We will do our best to honor your requests but sometimes, we are unable to do so.
- You will have the choice to accept or decline the space that is offered to you.
- Spaces are not guaranteed as they fill up quickly.
- Cabins are located in Leatherwood Mountains Resort but none of the cabins rented by Outlander North Carolina are within walking distance to the “activity center” of the Homecoming. Your own personal transportation or carpooling will be necessary.
Fill out the form below for more information and we will be in touch!