Refund & Cancellation Policy
Refunds & Transfers for Tickets Purchased To Fraser’s Ridge Homecoming
(an Outlander North Carolina LLC Event)
- You may request a refund of all monies (minus the credit card transaction fee) paid towards admission EXCEPT for reservation fee of $99 and the initial non-refundable deposit of $200 no later July 31, 2021. No refunds will be given after this date.
- Ticket purchaser bears the risk of being unable to attend the event for any reason. Private travel insurance is HIGHLY recommended. As such, please read “Travel Insurance – Do you need it?”, an informational article written by Outlander North Carolina LLC for ticket purchasers. NO RAIN CHECKS WILL BE GIVEN.
- Ticket purchaser bears the risk of cancellation of the event, or any part of the event, due to inclement or dangerous weather, Acts of God, or terrorism. In case of such an emergency cancellation, ticket costs will not be refunded. Private travel insurance is HIGHLY recommended. NO RAIN CHECKS WILL BE GIVEN. In the event of cancellation of the event, a new date will be scheduled and ticket purchasers notified.
- Outlander North Carolina LLC reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised time, program, and the listing of workshops and instructors, activities, demonstrations, presenters, performers and special guests as a result of circumstances beyond our control. No refund shall be given in the event any special guest is unable to attend.
- Outlander North Carolina LLC will not refund the cost of any other expenses incurred by ticket purchaser in connection with attending the event, including, but not limited to, travel and accommodation expenses.
- Outlander North Carolina LLC will not refund any monies to persons who violate the Fraser’s Ridge Homecoming Terms and Conditions as stated.
- Since the admission fee does not cover accommodations, please refer to the cancellation policy of where you will be lodging regarding refunds.
Transfer of Tickets
Transfer of tickets to a third party is allowed but it is required that Outlander North Carolina be notified by email of the transfer no later than three days prior to the event. Emails should be directed to email@example.com with the name(s) and email address(es) of the person(s) to whom the tickets will be transferred.